Thank you for your interest in sharing your opportunity with UBC Indigenous students and alumni.
The University has an online career platform called CareersOnline where employers can post job opportunities at no cost. This job board is available to all UBC students and alumni regardless of their program and/or level of their degree, and employers can specify their target audience in the posting form. If you wish to create a job posting, please follow these steps:
- Visit the CareersOnline login page:
– Log-in if you have an account.
– Register for an account if you do not have one.
- Post your opportunity (job, internship, volunteer, etc.)
- Once your posting has been approved (typically within 1-2 business days), you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your posting has been approved it will remain online for a maximum of 30 days. You can re-post the opportunity if you wish.
- Learn more about hiring UBC students/alumni.
Please adhere to the guidelines set in place by the BC Employment Standards Act.
As well, please note that the information you provide in the online job posting form will be published as it was entered. Proofreading or editing services are not provided, nor are submissions posted on behalf of an employer.
Listings to the job board that specifically target Indigenous job seekers are periodically brought to the attention of the First Nations House of Learning, who has agreed to issue a note to current Indigenous students and recent grads to check the job board for new opportunities. Hopefully yours will be one of them.
Thank you for recruiting at UBC!
Please contact Aya at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.