To stay informed about events of interest to the Indigenous community (students, faculty, staff, and allies) at UBC, you are encouraged to engage with one or all of the following:
- UBC First Nations Longhouse (Facebook) – News and information related to the Longhouse, the UBC Indigenous community, and UBC.
- UBC First Nations Longhouse Student Programming (Facebook) – Events and announcements exclusive to the Longhouse student community.
- UBC First Nations Longhouse Student Programming (Instagram) – Events and announcements exclusive to the Longhouse student community.
- UBC First Nations Longhouse (Twitter) – Information on Indigenous initiatives and events at UBC.
- The Talking Stick – A weekly newsletter published during the Winter Session that is automatically emailed to all new-to-UBC Aboriginal students at the start of the Winter Session. It contains news, announcements, and events of interest to the Indigenous community at UBC.
- Event Calendar – An online event calendar hosted on the UBC Vancouver Aboriginal Portal.
All of the above media channels are managed by the First Nations House of Learning.