The First Nations House of Learning has traditionally supported UBC Indigenous programming and Aboriginal students by providing use of the Sty-Wet-Tan Great Hall as an in-kind contribution or donation. This arrangement is contingent upon UBC departments, units or faculty proposing an event with a clear Indigenous focus, and that Aboriginal students can attend at no cost, where applicable.
To request a rental fee waiver, please complete the following fillable PDF form.
- Download the form after it loads in your browser window or right-click on the above link and use “Save as.” Use a recent version of Adobe Reader (or Acrobat) to complete the form.
- The form relies on a Digital Signature to complete. To learn more, view this short YouTube video: How to set up a Digital Signature in Adobe Reader DC or follow these detailed instructions, courtesy of the Idaho Falls School District #91.
- The form must be completed in full and be submitted at least 7 days prior to the requested date(s). Earlier submissions are recommended.
- FNHL Photography-Filming Application Form
- FNHL Logo Usage Guide
- FNHL Logo (Download hi-res raster image)
- Sty-Wet-Tan General Usage Guidelines
Longhouse Building Manager
First Nations House of Learning
University of British Columbia
1985 West Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z2
Fax: 604-822-0619 or 604-822-8944
Pending availability, the Sty-Wet-Tan Great Hall is also available on a rental basis.