NOTICE: Program Bookings and Rentals are not being accepted at this time.
The First Nations House of Learning has traditionally supported UBC Indigenous programming and Aboriginal students by providing use of the Sty-Wet-Tan Great Hall as an in-kind contribution or donation. This arrangement is contingent upon UBC departments, units or faculty proposing an event with a clear Indigenous focus, and that Aboriginal students can attend at no cost, where applicable.
To request a rental fee waiver, please complete the following fillable PDF form.
- Download the form after it loads in your browser window or right-click on the above link and use “Save as.” Use a recent version of Adobe Reader (or Acrobat) to complete the form.
- The form relies on a Digital Signature to complete. To learn more, view this short YouTube video: How to set up a Digital Signature in Adobe Reader DC or follow these detailed instructions, courtesy of the Idaho Falls School District #91.
- The form must be completed in full and be submitted at least 7 days prior to the requested date(s). Earlier submissions are recommended.
- FNHL Photography-Filming Application Form
- FNHL Logo Usage Guide
- FNHL Logo (Download hi-res raster image)
- Sty-Wet-Tan General Usage Guidelines
Longhouse Building Manager
First Nations House of Learning
University of British Columbia
1985 West Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z2
Fax: 604-822-0619 or 604-822-8944
Pending availability, the Sty-Wet-Tan Great Hall is also available on a rental basis.